Gluten-free snacks for you to try
Although you try to remain health conscious throughout, the retrieved memory of the “real thing” is one of the hardest parts about going gluten-free. Your craving taste buds usually don’t think much when the balanced appetite feels like biting into a crunchy cracker or an amazing chewy cookie. Because then the story is all about having just one more chomp.
Well, now the good news is only for you!
Here are some healthful gluten-free snacks to satisfy your longing for a tempting elegance-
1. Granola + Peanut Butter + Dark Chocolate Chips
Adding creamy peanut butter and rich dark chocolate chips to wholesome granola put on a hint of indulgence in the cake with a fool proof blend of crunchy cream that comes with plenty of protein.
2. Bananas + Cocoa Nibs + Coconut Flakes
The creamy fruit can be turned into a scrumptious treat, adding rich cocoa nibs and light coconut flakes to a bowl of banana slices- the natural flavour will make you ponder over its benefits undoubtedly!
3. Flourless Applesauce Spice Cake
You just need to mix everything together in one bowl with the help of a wooden spoon. Mixers will only be needed if one opts to serve with frosting.
1. Applesauce, melted (and cooled) coconut oil, a large egg, brown sugar, and vanilla extract should be combined.
2. The wet ingredients should be whisked until smooth
3. Pour in baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground allspice, ground nutmeg, salt, oat flour and chopped pecans on top of the batter and mix them until even.
5. Then spoon out the cake into a parchment paper which must be lined on a 8×8 pan and baked.
6. Let the cake cool down fully under room temperature. During the process, whip up a cream cheese.
7. Now, frost the cake, sprinkling crushed pecans on top if preferred and enjoy!
4. Gluten Free Super food Muffin Recipe
This subtly sweet, dense muffins come plump with nutrients as super-buff’s big brother.
• 4 Cups gluten free muffin batter
• 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds (hulled)
• 2 tsp. flax seeds
• 2 Tbsp. goji berries
• 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds (unsalted)
• 1/2 Cup coconut (unsweetened)
• 2 tsp. sunflower seeds
• ¼ cup agave nectar
• 1 Cup boysenberries, blackberries or blueberries (frozen)
1. The innards should be folded into gluten free muffin batter, followed by spooning it in paper lined muffin tins.
3. Then, it should be topped with additional seeds, coconut and berries as liked.
4. Now, bake it at 375 degrees, and insert a toothpick to test if comes out clean. Set it aside and let it cool.
What else can make your lust stay longer? Try these out to sort your routine flawlessly.